Subject: [Leica] Panoramas
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:01:13 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

I really enjoyed both panoramas.  The Alps shot is spectacular.  The
lighting on the golf course is lovely.

One thing that did cross my mind was whether the camera was held
horizontally or vertically?  Certainly in the case of the Alps shot, it
looks to me if the camera was horizontal.  I prefer to have the camera
vertical.  I find it generally gives a better aspect ratio.  Not that I
am an expert in panoramas. I am still a beginner in this genre of
photography!

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,