Subject: [Leica] Panoramas
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:12:56 +0530

Two panoramas - my first attempts after seeing Howard (Cummer), Nathan and
Tina do these with felicity. Stitched together with the 'Photomerge'
facility in Photoshop CS4, after doing all adjustments in ACR.

Firstly, the view from the platform at Schilthorn in Switzerland. The trio
of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau are on the left centre, while Mont Blanc is
supposed to be one of the distant peaks on the right - I have no idea which
one, though. 9 photographs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Panoramas/Schiltorn-3a.jpg.html

Secondly, the golf course complex at St.Andrews in Scotland, the spiritual
home of golf. All in all there are seven courses, but this shows three of
them - the Old Course on the left, the New Course (120 years old!) in the
middle and the Jubilee Course on the right. Taken from the observation tower
of the New Course club house. 6 photographs:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Panoramas/StAndrews.jpg.html

Comments and criticism welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand