Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More Insects
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 00:18:00 -0500

Thanks, Peter.  The camera/lens combo is a joy to use.

I can also offer sympathy about the shoulder.  My left one apparently has a
rotator cuff problem.  I went through about five weeks of therapy, and
learned some exercises which help loosen it up, but it is still always with
me.  My physical therapist, who specializes in shoulders and hands, was
relieved that I did not show symptoms of frozen shoulder.  Good luck in
dealing with it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA