Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More Insects
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 21:54:26 -0700

Jim:  The first (cautious approach), in particular, is a stunning
picture.  Just fabulous.  And yes, I do see a bit of noise texture in
the out of focus areas.  And I don't care.

Four thirds has a bit more noise.  But you can carry it around.  As I am
suffering from a very painful "frozen shoulder" the last couple of
months, I am really appreciating my G1. Your E-510 with that sharp
little 35 macro has similar redeeming qualities.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Two More Insects)