Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the R-chives: Self-portrait, 80mm Summilux-R
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 23:06:46 -0400

Lovely.  The bits of fabric around the child suggests so much.

My example was a surprise more than anything, I just noticed in my
3-year old image that my daughter's eyes were way "too busy" like those
great big manga eyes, and when I blew up the eyes, was surprised to see
my son and me to the degree I could recognize what we were wearing.

-rei