Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the R-chives: Self-portrait, 80mm Summilux-R
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:31:09 -0400

Apropos of nothing, I discovered a whimsical "self-portrait"  in the
park from 2007 (taken with Leica glass of course):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/portraits/img_0167-crop_002.jpg.html

(The image looks admittedly a little Ni?pcian, but I'm the guy with face
in shadow, camera to the eye, in white tee-shirt and dockers, and black
Lowepro shoulder bag.  My son Ted is in the red shirt to the right)

The self-portrait is a crop and enlargement from:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/portraits/img_0167.jpg.html

Leica 80mm Summilux-R @ f1.4 on a borrowed 20D (vintage 2004)

-rei

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: From the R-chives: Self-portrait, 80mm Summilux-R)