Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: LEICA DSLR UGLY & HEAVY
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:19:47 -0400

I'm not sure where this came from, someone might have left it at the house,
or it may be something someone sent me and asked me to try out. In any
event, I can't figure out what format the pictures are in, it makes some
gigantic ass files with a .LCR extension and nothing I have reads them. On
the whole I've spent about ten minutes playing with this thing. I don't have
a manual and I want it out of my living room where it's doing me no good but
holds the door open relatively well. It's HEAVY and DIFFICULT TO HOLD.
Button on bottom left makes a lot of NOISE when depressed but doesn't seem
to do anything. No ideas. It's UGLY and has some cat hair inside the lens
mount.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/leica-slr.jpg

BODY ONLY: NO LENS, NO CARD, NO CHARGER

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] FOR SALE: LEICA DSLR UGLY & HEAVY)