Subject: [Leica] IMG - Tribute to Chris Dagley - One of Britain's finest Jazz Drummers - RIP
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:24:37 +0100

I was very sorry to hear of the death of Chris Dagley last week at the age
of 38. He was one of Britain's top Jazz drummers and had worked alongside
people like Ella Fitzgerald, Benny Golson as well as being the house drummer
for Ronnie Scott's in London. I only realised today, when I received a phone
call from his Father asking to use one of my pictures for his funeral
service.

So I've put some pictures up here as my tribute to him; they were shot last
August during Ronnie Scott's 50th Anniversary celebrations. I saw him many
times and sadly he leaves his Wife and three young children.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p436293644

RIP

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK