Subject: [Leica] IMG - Williams F1
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 21:13:51 +0100

Lluis, Geoff, Ric and Robert,

Thank you for your very kind comments. Seeing and shooting Senna's last test
car was quite something. Frank Williams has only one driver portrait
(Senna's) in his office and yet his cars have produced 6 drivers champions.
Just about says it all really.

The Senna FW16 car shot is just a single car - it's placed in a mirrored
enclosure and it feels just like a shrine, which it is to us petrol heads.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com