Subject: [Leica] What are the rumors around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:47:35 -0500

Autofocus is just fine when it works;
and I have no doubt that I'd love an S2;
and use its autofocus whenever appropriate.

I simply prefer an exceptional viewfinder
combined with manual focus
for most of the work that I do.

So I'd rather see R&D and $$'s
spent on a bright, clear viewing system
than on servo motors and AF technology
for my pie-in-the-sky 24x36 R10.
(not to mention the fact that I've got R glass
from 15 mm to 560 mm sans motors)
;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser