Subject: [Leica] What are the rumors around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:03:11 -0400

George the two times I handled an S2 I used them with the AF turned off or I
ignored it. I think the battery was low and the AF was not working right
first time. Anyway I'd not hold AF against it it works real well focusing on
the groundglass which is certainly a groundglass made for that.
I can see using the system tomorrow and focusing files that size by hand.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com