Subject: [Leica] AA or Uncle Earl?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:34:31 -0400

I can imagine someone else doing it but if I'm going to coat platinum on rag
paper I'm not going to be contacting it with an inkjet neg. I'm going to
contact it with a film neg that has silver in it as resolution really is an
issue and with the rag paper and platinum out I'm not in a "saving money and
time" state of mind.
--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com