Subject: [Leica] AA or Uncle Earl?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:39:38 -0500

Yep.  Here is one by David Kennedy.  This is 120 film enlarged to a
bigger negative in the darkroom, and then contact printed on rag paper
double-coated with palladium.  Oh yeah.

http://www.davidmichaelkennedy.com/portraits/willie.html

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] AA or Uncle Earl?)