Subject: [Leica] Lincoln Center Fountain silhouettes at night
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:56:25 -0700

Making money, real money, off stock or really anything photography is rare.
Tina is one of the rare ones. I am guessing that less than 5% of the M9
owners make back the cost ever.

But like Tina, my cars are ancient, my wines are inexpensive, I wear
T-shirts and jean, eat cheap noodles. Most of the money I spend on myself
are cameras, books and calligraphy stuff. They are the ones that give me
joy.

In 2 years, when the M10 comes out with 24MP, quieter rewind, faster CPU,
and a high resolution scratch proof LCD, you will be assured that you had
saved yourself $7000 by waiting :-)