Subject: [Leica] Digital point and shoot
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:15:54 +0200

Don't worry Gerry. I remember not long ago Mark was saying that only full
frame will do and anyone who did not shoot with an M9 was a loser. Now all
of a sudden a 1.5 sensor (as in the Nikons Mark shoots with) is good enough.
Hmmm...

The pictures I post are taken with my Leica M8 and Panasonic GF-1, about
half and half, and nobody has yet remarked that one kind is better than the
other (for reasons of equipment used, that is).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu