Subject: [Leica] Digital point and shoot
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:17:44 -0400

Great shots at 468x700 pixels would they be less great looking at this size
if taken with a credit card sized camera? What can we tell from a file this
size? Not that we want to buy the camera I'm sure.
Nice choice of subject matter but that's about all we know about these
shots. If we're into miniature format photography its good we stick to
miniature sized pix.

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com