Subject: [Leica] dpreview: Panasonic officially announces DMC-LX5 premium compact
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:12:55 -0400

A digital camera should see in the dark better than you do.
If it doesn't its a waste.
I'm I'm going to use a camera with a super 8 sensor it better be the size of
my wristwatch. Or I'm going to use a camera with a sensor which lets me make
the best use of digital and what digital is most amazing at doing. Getting
into the darkness and pulling out pictures. A 1.5 crop sensor will do this.
That's the size sensor I'm using now. And its the size sensor on a Leica X1.
These other point and shoots are toys. Barnack's rolling over - and HCB is
yawning in his grave.

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com