Subject: [Leica] New acquisition
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:52:12 -0700

Well, the answer is pretty simple, I think.

If it gives you joy, keep it, and until such time you need the money or get
tired of it, sell it then.

"Needing the money" may be as decadent as "needing" an M9, of course :-)

Lovely photo. If it is me, I will keep it for at least 3 months, before
making the decision. Good luck.