Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 06:24:48 +1000

George I dislike them because the content is unpleasant to view in the way
it is presented. They are not to my personal taste as a type of photography.
I agree that a documentary represents a viewpoint and this one is a strongly
expressed viewpoint. My point was not to dicuss the topic  but to agree with
Montie's comment that they are powerful story telling. I'm seeing a lot of
posts from people on the topic but not discussion on the story telling.
That's fine, it has pressed some buttons for people with what are clearly
genuine opinions there. I don't think it's what Montie put forward as I see
it.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman