Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:34:13 -0700

Altho the shots have technical merit, the emotional manipulation
reminds me of my own misguided attempts at that type of photography
back in college days. When I realized just how much power I had to
manipulate people's emotions, I had to back off, not really sure if
my immature thoughts at the time should have that much impact.
Imagine if we could apply the same photographic approach to the inner
workings of that slaughterhouse called the U.S. Congress -- now THAT
sausage factory would be a brutal, horrific sight!
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery)