Subject: [Leica] AA or Uncle Earl?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:57:36 -0500

I saw this posted on The Online Photographer today and first thought it
might be humor, but it is evidently real.  If prints from Uncle Earl's
negs bring $7,500, then surely mine must have some value.  Here I'm
referring to a bunch of negatives I bought from a liquidation sale of an
inhabitant of a loft in Manhattan, around 1966.  There were a whole
bunch of big open reel tapes included, mostly jazz.

Ken Carney