Subject: [Leica] OT: Back to the future
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:44:28 -0400

I have run it through the google translate algorithm and its great!
I've been on a photo history kick as of late. Pouring through all kinds of
sources.
I think it will make my highlights come out better. And give me richer
blacks.
One thing I fond out as of late reading a big book out of Kansas city is
that the famous Ni?pce pic of the roof top was not an all day exposure as
was previously thought. They now think it was an ALL WEEK exposure.
Beat me on both accounts.

If it were not for the French we'd still be drawing with pencils.

Rabs

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com

> From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:08:24 +0200 (CEST)
> To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex at freelists.org>, Leica Users Group
> <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: [Leica] OT: Back to the future

This might renew the interest in photography for some.
> Me?

Futurehttp://www.dpreview.com/news/1007/10072801panasonic3dlens.asp

Ba
> ck
http://photostereo.org/pages/hist1.html

Philippe

Envoy? depuis Ma
> Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

NO