Subject: [Leica] Keywording in Lightroom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 21:02:00 -0400

Keywording is key. And that's the only time I'm going to use Key like that
makes me sound like Tom Cruise.
I'm hoping that the Keywording I've been doing a lot of in my files in
Photoshop/ Bridge cs5 will get transferred to Lightroom when the time arises
to migrate.
But I'm sure it will be much easier to do so whence I'm in there and contact
sheeting with Lightroom.
--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com