Subject: [Leica] More on "last roll of Kodachrome"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:50:35 -0400

Michael if you had a nearly continuous roll of Kodachrome (25 then 64p) in
your camera since the mid 70's you must have been shooting some pictures.
What of?
Where can we see them?
This can help immeasurably in our helping you decide where to go next in
your workflow.

Its like I've been hammering and hammering and hammering and I need a new
hammer? No mention of bird houses or upholstery or rafter framing or what!?!
And we get posts like these twice a year so you're not the only one.

And why have you not experimented with digital photography?

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu