Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB: Cosina 12mm, 15mm M mount?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:19:59 -0700

The M mount Voigtlander lenses have a groove at the right location so
coding them is a snap. Latest Zeiss have that as well, which is
understandable since they are made alongside the Voigtlanders.

If you go the LTM route, there are adapters with pits available from
China that are a lot less expensive than the Milich ones.

There is no new 15mm finder, only a new 12mm finder.