Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB: Cosina 12mm, 15mm M mount?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:34:14 -0400

Oh, an unfocused case of GAS is frustrating.

Yes, the LTM versions from Cosina are dirt cheap, and yes, perhaps best
for usage on the M8 with coded adapters, although may be a nuisance with
UV/IR filters.

The WATE is looking like the best and cleanest option, although not
cheapest.

Also, the Zeiss 18mm Biogon is looking really good, although may be
tricky to code.

...Vick