Subject: [Leica] Leica UK
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:45:36 +0100

Historically Leica hasn't done much in the UK for probably forty years or
more.
While they hold major exhibitions in other countries and actively promote
their
products, there is relatively little activity in terms of raising of
brand-awareness in the UK.

While MK isn't the centre of the universe, it certainly must be cheaper than
the
Mayfair facility.

It will be good for the smaller repair companies though.

Peter