Subject: [Leica] World of pain
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:23:20 -0400

Thank you for these suggestions. I do need to re-investigate back up
programmes. This morning I was copying a set of folders. One marked
MexicoCuba 2010 just does not want to copy. All the others just chug
along. I am going to relabel etc that one folder and see if it responds
then. Tiny corruptions make for big "issues".

Cheers

alastair