Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Sierra Nevada northeast of Tioga Pass
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:12:33 +0900

I really enjoyed looking through those, Oliver.

I'd love to travel around John Muir country one of these years.  The
light and landscape there appears to be some of the best on Earth.
I'm impressed how a lot of your images have Kodak slide film colours,
especially the blue skies.  Probably a really subjective thing, but
that's an impression I was left with.  Maybe Mama didn't take that
Kodachrome away after all!

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGs: Sierra Nevada northeast of Tioga Pass)