Subject: [Leica] Macro - now LF Macro
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:40:15 +0100

This is large format macro(ish): roughly between 1/3 and 1/2 life size....

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2008&image=2008-week51-1.jpg

Taken with a Shen-Hao 5x4 camera on Ilford HP5 plus rated at ISO 200.
IIRC I used a 150mm lens.

I remember that setting the shot up was um character-building...:-)

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk