Subject: [Leica] back to printing
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:16:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dang. Always get them mixed up. Ed Hamrick and Roy. Thanks for correcting
Tina!
Can I use the fact that it was after midnight and I'm in Vegas as an excuse?
:-)

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jul 12, 2010, at 1:49 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:

It's Roy Harrington.  He and Paul Roark lead the B&W printing workshop that
I attend in Golden Trout.  Roy is a great guy.  He had a borrowed M9 to play
with the week we were there and really liked it.  Roy gave a couple of
lectures on Lightroom and likes the printing module there.  I have
Imageprint, too, but haven't decided whether to upgrade to the latest
version.  Expensive but very, very good.

Tina