Subject: [Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:32:33 -0500

as close to zero flex as possible at full extension with heavy lenses
full extension puts camera at eye level without squats
minimum length collapsed = 21" for packing

I don't think much about weight with tripods and mono pods
(simply because I cannot afford the light weight materials)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com