Subject: [Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:49:25 +0900

Hi Leo,

sorry, I don't have a good monopod for sale.  I was just wondering,
what makes a good monopod.  I have a nice Gitzo carbon fibre tripod,
and I can se how materials and design improve a tripod, but I wonder
what makes a tripod better than others.  I've always thought that most
monopod movement comes from the fact that the photographer must
stabilize it with handholding, and perhaps a foot locked behind the
monopod foot, so I always thought that most monopods were equally good.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod)