Subject: [Leica] OT - Music
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:55:33 +0530

Jeff,
I agree with you that composition is a better description than
improvisation for Jarrett's solo outings. Thanks for the link. The
problem with such sites is that they do not offer the complete album
for download, buying bits and pieces for an album like this one just
interrupts the flow. Works fine for general jazz and rock, though, as
a sampler. I am now listening to his Standards Trio's (25 years
together and still going strong!) version of Miles Davis' "Solar",
recorded in Tokyo in 1993.

If you want some legal live downloads in lossless formats, you can try:

http://wiki.etree.org/

My trading stuff, not updated for years:

http://db.etree.org/jayanand

Cheers
Jayanand