Subject: [Leica] Large Format Negatives
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:51:38 +0930

If your technique is up to it, it works just fine for silver prints or
Pt/Pd prints on non-textured surfaces.  The pigment dots from a good
inkjet printer are very small and to get the density you need they
have to overlap.  But you can just load your printer with transparency
material, hit Ctrl P and expect it to work.

Marty