Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:55:52 -0700

Did I sell that to you or some other Aussie?

Mt brain can't handle more than one lens for a focal length and the 43mm was
too close to 50, so I'm glad it found a good owner. The only double I have
now is the Nokton 1.1 and the 50/1.4 ASPH. The 1.1 is so inexpensive
relatively speaking that I just couldn't resist, and it does work well at
1.1 (and above of course).