Subject: [Leica] IMG: A little recital
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:23:44 -0700 (PDT)

All seem out of focus; the near piano keys seem to be in focus.
The portrait is lovely.

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jul 5, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote:

Our friend Mara gave a 4th of July party, during which, there was an
informal recital by her newest cello student.

Pre-recital instructions
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/July4-2010/L1006612.jpg.html

Recital
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/July4-2010/L1006620_2.jpg.html

And our pianist friend Nino asked me to take a B&W portrait of her for a
program.  There was not much light yesterday, but a bit of window light
supplemented by some incandescent worked out well. (I may crop the bottom to
get rid of the sweater in the corners, or maybe not?)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/July4-2010/L1006625bw-w.jpg.html

--Peter

M8, ISO 640 and 50 Summicron at f/2.8-ish