Subject: [Leica] IMG: A little recital
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:33:09 -0700

A final version of the portrait of Nino, with a little helpful
trans-hemispheric kibbitzing from Geoff:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/July4-2010/L1006625NinoBWFinal-w.jpg.html

Bob, I'm not sure about the focus on the recital pictures., you may be
seeing motion blur--I was not in a very comfortable position. On the
originals, the piano keys are more out of focus than the kid, but
sharpening a low-res Web image sometimes "grabs" high-contrast edges,
which piano keys are. I think I focused on the f-hole of the cello
because the kid was rocking back and forth.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: A little recital)