Subject: [Leica] Lousiana Police put on notice inre photographing oil spill
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:58:20 -0500

Unfortunately, laws don't filter down to Plaquemines Parish. The cop who
detained me for photographing herons was nice enough, but it was obvious
that part of his income was coming from the refineries down there. I also
got booted out of a cemetery (that happened to have a chemical plant
belching toxic fumes in the background) near Hahnville.

Jeffery