Subject: [Leica] IMG: View Out the Office Window
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:41:47 -0500

On 6/26/2010 11:00 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Since I have no blind, and the varmints scatter when I appear, I decided
> to try some shots through window glass, to see what I could get.  To my
> surprise, they at least record the activity in the back yard.
>
> I promise that this is the last bird feeder shot for a while, unless the
> local hawk lands out there! :-)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Through+the+Office+Window.jpg.html
>
> Comments and critiques welcomed.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Jim,

That is excellent.  This looks very much like the view out of my
dentist's window.  He thought it would bring tranquility, but then I did
suggest that when you are flat on your back having a tooth drilled,
something there is lost.  We have a big-screen HDTV but prefer looking
out our living room picture window - this evening lots of rabbits
chasing around, no doubt trying to get it on, or so it seemed.  And a
cardinal perched on a bush in front of the window looking at us.  Much
preferable to TV, except maybe for Fritz Lang's
"M' we will watch tonight after dinner on Netflix.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: View Out the Office Window)