Subject: [Leica] [img] storm damage
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:26:05 -0400

We had an extremely powerful storm yesterday, tornado rumors even. I missed
it all as I was in the basement cataloging my Leica gear but managed this
morning to take a walk through the swath of destruction which brought down a
huge number of gigantic trees. In the center of our local Park is the
world's only statue of Charles Dickens (no foolin) trees fell left and right
but spared both Mr. Dickens and his muse, Little Nell. Amazing.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/clark-park-high.jpg

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] [img] storm damage)
Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] [img] storm damage)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [img] storm damage)