Subject: [Leica] More portraits guaranteed to make your kids realize that you're cooler than they think.
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:02:23 +0200

Wonderful stuff Kyle,

I recommend everyone to visit the EvelynEvelyn site and listen to the
Elephant song too - Brilliant, it sent me straight to my record
collection to dig out some "They Might Be Giants" stuff. ("Birdhouse in
your soul" is still an absolute classic).

Sxip is a pretty mean "harpist" too!!

BTW: nice to see your shot gracing the Wikipedia page on Steampunk.

Cheers
Douglas