Subject: [Leica] Mondesa children
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:41:35 +0930

Thanks.  Before I had proper calibration software and matching device
I used to make my monitor look 'right' by eye from other people work,
but it can catch you.  It worked with the nice Sony monitor I had, but
did not work at all with the cheap one I used as an interim until I
upgraded in February.  Because almost everything I do is monochrome, i
am much more careful about the tonal calibration than the colour
component.  But the screen I have is nice and the colour always looks
at least okay.

Marty