Subject: [Leica] I'm officially STUPID
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:33:42 -0700 (PDT)

Don't feel badly. My last encounter with them was my last encounter with
them. Ordered in November. Received 3/4 order in February. Then out of stock
on the remaining 1/4 (ordered 4 30x30 aluminum frames; got 3; then?they
couldn't fill 4th so had to get 4 new frame sets).. Got order complete (sort
of; they didn't include the framing kit they charged me?for) in late May.
Credit card charged in November...

Fahgetaboutem.

Archival negative sleeves: Calumet

Best,