Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:52:14 -0700

Hi Geoff,

Regarding Oly v.s. Panasonic.

I currently has a G1 and looking for another body for my wife.
The next one probably will be a Oly EP-l1.  It smalls and has body
anti-shake.

Did you get to play with it at the show?

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds)