Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flowers & Fruit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:37:38 +0200

Lovely cherries, Douglas. Now that you mention it, we have had a cool and
wet winter and spring here (all is of course relative), and so our lemon
tree has gone equally mad. For the first time in the almost 3 years we have
been here there are so many lemons that they fall down from the tree faster
than we pick them (generally, our use of lemons is governed by the quantity
of gin & tonic and rum & Coke consumed in the house).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain