Subject: [Leica] Gold but not in a Fort Knox way
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:24:47 +0200

;-)

Edradour 21 yo 1985/2006 Ch?teau Yquem finish (50.4%, Signatory, cask
#06/0093/1, 320 bottles)  Colour: gold. Nose: much more vinous,
smelling like a fortified wine (like Macvin or Pineau). Better
balanced I think. Nice notes of maple syrup, apricot pie, caramel-
topped pears? Mouth: sweet and round attack but it?s getting harsher
after a moment. Not too tannic but slightly sour. The Sauternes comes
through, with ripe apricots and maybe rose-flavoured Turkish delights.
Rather long finish, nicely balanced, with hints of fresh mushrooms.
Again, pleasant. 80 points.

Source

http://www.whiskyfun.com/archivejanuary07-2.html#270107

Slainte
Philippe

Le 14 juin 10 ? 00:48, Douglas Barry a ?crit :