Subject: [Leica] Anyone know of a micro 4/3rd adapter for Canon 50mm 0.95 lens?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:41:44 -0500

I'm using a 90mm Tele-Elmarit 2.8 right now on my GH1 with a
Voigtlander-M Adapter. Gives me an effective 180 f2.8 on my GH1, a
focal length I always loved. Breathing new life into the old girl,
which I've had since I bought her in the 70's. Like you say, it's even
functional under certain select circumstances. At the wide end I use
the Pany glass, especially the 20mm, as I don't happen to own a stable
full of super-wide Leica glass.

Jim Laird