Subject: [Leica] more photos from yesterday's fashion shoot (some of my best i think)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:31:28 -0400

All of my favorite types of photo problems involve working with people who
are experts in fields I know little or nothing about -- being able to take
two, or four or five people, put them in a room and come up with a creative
solution to a problem. In this case, designers, stylists, models, and
myself.... Since this dress was heavily accented with feathers, I wanted to
keep up that motif & give the impression that the model was exploding
feathers, or they were bursting from her -- done with off camera assistants
rather than photoshop trickery (since some people asked) -- themes in my
head of magic, flight and iron -- here's how we came together:

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/heartless11.jpg

and another design -- all by Heartless Revival, who also did the stying.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/heartless6.jpg