From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:11:21 -0700

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at
gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Richard Man wrote:
>
> > Me threeeee!!!
> >
> > And there is NOTHING more ego deflating than getting a spandex'ish biking
> > short
>
> hey speak for yourself...especially if more than your ego needs
> deflating....

Of course I am speaking for myself. Why would I want bike shorts on
everybody?!! :-)

> > :-) I found one that looks pretty decent, but I will have to work to
> > lose another inch or so...
> >
> > Of course the funny thing is that now people think we are "serious"
> > bicyclists
>
> some are serious actually....
>
> look it, feel it, and the spandex is more than a Halloween costume...

I am comparing the day before and the day after :-)

> > Of course the funny thing is that now people think we are "serious"
> > bicyclists
>
> like wearing a leica makes some people think they are  "serious"
>  photographers...
>
> so this week only  we are soliciting photos of LUGGERS wearing their bike
> shorts, shooting their leica...
>
> they will be given extra special attention on the leica photog site....
>

> extra credit, if they are holding a soccer ball or wearing a soccer team
> shirt....

Wow, I actually even have a commemorative soccer ball from South Korea when
they hosted the World Cup a couple rounds ago. Our Korean dsitributor sent
it to us, along with the "Go Red" T shirt. (Go Red being a chant for their
national team, I think). Sadly, the T shirt has been worn out...

> really  !
>

> Steve
>
> --
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>